September 8, 2021 BJJ Fanatics
Develop a complete no-gi guard that is capable of holding position, creating attacking, and systematically attacking up and down the body!
- Professor Danaher explains the dilemma-based approach that he favors, including conceptual frameworks like the upper/lower body dilemma, the over/under dilemma, and more
- Learn upper body submission systems, including triangles, guillotines, armbars, and more (including John’s infamous clamp position)
- Wrestle up from bottom position with ankle picks, single legs, double legs, and more that John explains in an optimized no-gi guard setting
- Use sumi gaeshi sweeps to get to top position or to create opportunities for even stronger attacks
- John Danaher is the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu coach of champion athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, and Georges St. Pierre