The Most Sought After Grappling Coach On Earth – Professor John Danaher – Shows His Unique 3-Direction System For The New Wave Half Guard, Including The Sweeping, Leg Locking, And Retention Secrets That His Students Have Used To Dominate Elite Competition
- Learn conceptually why the no-gi half guard is one of the favorites of John’s squad of athletes, including the MMA practicality.
- This 8-volume series covers the 3 directions of attack, how to combine them, and which is the strongest of the 3 for your offensive focus.
- See how to maintain the half guard against heavy pressure and get back on offense using simple and achievable mechanics.
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and combat superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and many more throughout his illustrious coaching career – with remarkable success with students of all levels of experience and athleticism.
- Combine tight waists, single legs, body locks, knee shields, deep half, scorpions, knee levers, and more into one comprehensive and focused system for half guard mastery.