Solve the central problems of the mounted position with Professor John Danaher’s 4×4 system for establishing control and setting up submissions
- Learn the best submission holds to apply from mount, including the arm triangle, juji gatame, mounted triangle, and more
- Use this 4-step method to win from mount, including some of John’s favorite methods for gripping and hand fighting to control the grappling exchanges
- Shut down escapes and troubleshoot the 4×4 system with John’s advice on where you are likely to see problems and how you can solve these issues
- See all the best ways to establish control and stabilize position as you work your way through for increased dominance against the bottom player
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and combat superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and many more throughout his illustrious coaching career – with remarkable success with students of all levels of experience and athleticism
- Know more. Win more.