November 18, 2020 BJJ Fanatics
Learn the key details to some of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’s most effective throws, as Professor John Danaher shows you how to safely and reliably take down your opponents and training partners.
- Use throws like the Tomoe Nage, Sumi Gaeshi, Osoto Gari, Kouchi Gari, and more for maximum results with Professor Danaher’s methods.
- Get your opponents down in the most technical, strategic ways for submission grappling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with John’s BJJ-specific “Feet To Floor” system.
- Study some of judo’s strongest throws and see how you can start adding them to your arsenal with this 8-volume mega series!
- Combine your skills and start setting up grips, kuzushi, and then launch into one of these battle-tested and proven throws and foot sweeps.
- Professor John Danaher is considered by many to be the greatest grappling coach in the world, with elite championship students like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, and Garry Tonon.
- Know more. Win more.