Develop the ability to create pressure from open guard and attack with modern strategy and technique from Professor John Danaher!
- Professor Danaher breaks down the main elements of his student’s guard success, including insights around leg locking that set their style apart from the rest of the field
- Learn the secret to a dynamic open guard as Professor Danaher explains his dynamic energy theory
- Use the knowledge/denial model of guard retention to hold your open guard under attack and start launching your own offense
- Enter the legs and begin finding consistent pathways to victory by focusing on lower body no-gi techniques
- John Danaher is the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu coach of champion athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, Craig Jones, and Georges St. Pierre